- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction)
- Air Conditioning Installation (Split Systems - New Construction)
- Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation
- Awnings/Blinds/Curtains Installation
- Brick/Block Laying
- Cabinet (Commercial/Domestic) Installation
- Carpentry (Internal/External Lock-Up/Fix Stage Joinery)
- Carpet Laying
- Cleaning (Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client)
- Concrete (Slab on Ground)
- Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring)
- Concrete Pumping (Boom/Line)
- Construction Labourer
- Construction Site Visitor
- Electric Powerlines (Working Near)
- Electrical (New Installation)
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Excavation (Adjacent to Underground Services)
- Fencing (Temporary)
- Floors (Timber - Sanding/Finishing)
- Framing (Timber/Steel)
- Garage Door Installation
- Glass (Shower Screens/Mirrors) Installation
- Hand Tools
- Heat Stress
- Heights (Ladders)
- Heights (Mobile Scaffold)
- Heights (Roof Edge Protection)
- Heights (Safety Harness)
- Heights (Trestles)
- Heights (Working At)
- Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement)
- Manual Handling (Building)
- Mobile Plant (Earthmoving Equipment)
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around)
- Painting (General Safety)
- Plumbing (Gas Fitting)
- Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit Out)
- Plumbing (Sewage & Drainage)
- Plumbing (Stormwater Drainage)
- Power Tools (Explosive)
- Power Tools (Handheld)
- Retaining Wall (Post/Sleeper)
- Roof/Subfloor Space (Working In)
- Roof Work
- Skip Bin (Truck Mounted Telescopic Skip Lifter)
- Tiling (Wall/Floor)
- Timber Deck
- Timber Floor Laying
- Traffic Corridor (Establish Safe Work Zone)
- Waterproofing (Wet Areas - Roofs/Balconies)
- Document Sample
Builders SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Builders SWMS pack includes a breakdown of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with Building including the use of hand tools and handheld power tools, concreting, plumbing, mobile plant, working at heights, and much more.
SWMS Included in Builders Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Builders SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org