- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Cleaning (Bond)
- Cleaning (Carpets/Upholstery)
- Cleaning (Construction Site Amenities)
- Cleaning (Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client)
- Cleaning (Hard Floors)
- Cleaning (High Pressure Water Jet)
- Cleaning (Offices)
- Cleaning (Public Areas)
- Cleaning (Public Park Amenities)
- Cleaning (Windows)
- Document Sample
Cleaners SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Cleaners SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with general cleaning activities.
SWMS Included in Cleaners Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Cleaners SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org