- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Acrow Props SWMS
- Construction Night Works SWMS
- Demolition SWMS
- Demolition (Soft) SWMS
- Height (Boom/Cherrypicker/Scissor Lift EWP) SWMS
- Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Skidsteer/Bobcat/Backhoe/Excavator/Frontend Loader/Tractors/Track Drott Loaders) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Tipper/Dog) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around) SWMS
- Silica Dust SWMS
- Site Establishment SWMS
- Spotter (Safety Observer) SWMS
- Tools Operation (Powered/Non-powered) SWMS
- Welding SWMS
- Document Sample
Demolition SWMS Pack | Safe Work Method Statements
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Demolition SWMS pack includes a breakdown of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with Demolition work including the use of hand tools, working at heights, working with mobile plant and much more.
SWMS Included in Demolition Pack:
This pack also contains a Demolition Work Management Plan
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
SWMS within this pack can be swapped out for better alternatives, please call 1300 306 604 for this option.
Demolition SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Demolition SWMS Value Pack
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com