- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Electric Powerlines (Working Near)
- Excavation (Adjacent to Underground Services)
- Mobile Plant (Attachments)
- Mobile Plant (Earthmoving Equipment)
- Mobile Plant (Tipper/Dog)
- Document Sample
Earthmoving SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Earthmoving SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with earthmoving equipment such as Bobcat Skid-steer, Backhoe, Excavator, Dozer, Front End loader, Grader, Scraper, Track Loader/Drott, Tipper & Dog.
It also includes SWMS that cover mobile plant attachments.
Along with the five (5) SWMS this pack now includes our Plant Risk Assessment Form (PRAF) and Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) - Powered Mobile Plant Form.
SWMS Included in Earthmoving Pack:
Also Contained Within This Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Earthmoving SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com