- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Concrete (Slab on Ground) SWMS
- Construction Labourer SWMS
- Decking SWMS
- Fencing SWMS
- Landscaping (Irrigation) SWMS
- Landscaping (Water Feature) SWMS
- Landscape Planting SWMS
- Lasers SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Bark Blower Truck) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Skidsteer/Bobcat/Backhoe/Excavator/Frontend Loader/Tractors/Track Drott Loaders) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around) SWMS
- Outdoor Work (Bites & Stings) SWMS
- Paving SWMS
- Retaining Walls SWMS
- Softfall Surface Removal/Installation SWMS
- Synthetic Grass Laying SWMS
- Tools Operation (Powered/Non-powered) SWMS
- Turf Laying (Residential) SWMS
- Wood Chipper Operation SWMS
- Document Sample
Landscaping SWMS Pack | Safe Work Method Statements
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Landscaping SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with landscaping works including slopes, irrigation, soft fall surface installation, water truck, bark blower truck, paving, power tools and more.
SWMS Included in Landscaping Pack: (19 SWMS)
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
SWMS within this pack can be swapped out for other alternatives, contact us.
Landscaping SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Landscaping SWMS Value Pack
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]