- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Make Safe (Boarding Up)
- Make Safe (Damaged Roof)
- Make Safe (Fire Damaged Structure)
- Make Safe (Floor Covering Removal)
- Make Safe (Pool - Perimeter Fencing)
- Make Safe (Secure Ceilings)
- Make Safe (Sink Hole)
- Make Safe (Tree Removal)
- Make Safe (Vehicle Impact)
- Document Sample
Make Safe SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
This SWMS pack has been created in response to the needs of first respondents for ‘making safe’ tasks after an emergency event. As such, this SWMS may refer to additional high-risk SWMS for further detail.
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Make Safe SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with make safe tasks such as tree removal, making safe sink holes, damaged roof, vehicle impacts and more.
SWMS Included in Make Safe Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Make Safe SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org