- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Cleaning (High Pressure Water Jet) SWMS
- Heights (Boom/Cherrypicker/Scissor Lift EWP) SWMS
- Heights (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS
- Lead Paint Removal SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around) SWMS
- Painting & Decorating SWMS
- Roof Work SWMS
- Tools Operation (Powered/Non-powered) SWMS
- Document Sample
I would recommend this pack to any painting company that requires work statement methods
Painting & Decorating SWMS Pack | Safe Work Method Statements
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Painting & Decorating SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with painting works.
SWMS Included in Painting & Decorating Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
SWMS within this pack can be swapped out for better alternatives, please call 1300 306 604 for this option.
Painting & Decorating SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Painting & Decorating SWMS Value Pack
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org