- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation
- Cabinet (Commercial/Domestic) Installation
- Carpentry (Internal/External Lock-Up/Fix Stage Joinery)
- Ceiling (Suspended Grid System) Installation
- Demolition (Soft)
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Heights (Ladders)
- Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement)
- Manual Handling (Building)
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around)
- Painting (General Safety)
- Partitioning Installation (Steel/Stud/Track)
- Power Tools (Explosive)
- Power Tools (Handheld)
- Shop-fitting Electrical Works
- Site Establishment (Shop Fit-out)
- Tiling (Wall/Floor)
- Document Sample
Easy to use and adapt for all our shopfitting trades.
Shop-fitting SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Shop-fitting SWMS pack includes a breakdown of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with Shop-fitting work including carpentry, working at heights, strip-out, tiling, painting and much more.
SWMS Included in Shop-fitting Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Shop-fitting SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org