- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation
- Cabinet (Commercial/Domestic) Installation
- Carpentry (Internal/External Lock-Up/Fix Stage Joinery)
- Ceiling (Suspended Grid System) Installation
- Demolition (Soft)
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Heights (Ladders)
- Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement)
- Manual Handling (Building)
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around)
- Painting (General Safety)
- Partitioning Installation (Steel/Stud/Track)
- Power Tools (Explosive)
- Power Tools (Handheld)
- Shop-fitting Electrical Works
- Site Establishment (Shop Fit-out)
- Tiling (Wall/Floor)
- Document Sample
Easy to use and adapt for all our shopfitting trades.
Shop-fitting SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement Pack
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Shop-fitting SWMS pack includes a breakdown of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with Shop-fitting work including carpentry, working at heights, strip-out, tiling, painting and much more.
SWMS Included in Shop-fitting Pack:
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
Shop-fitting SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org