- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Implement a Falls & Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Fixing Equipment on the Roof Wearing a Safety Harness
- Running Cable & Installing Outlets
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Hazardous Chemical use. (e.g. Silicone, Cleaning Solutions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general aspects associated with installation of Antenna’s and Satellite dishes on a roof.
This SWMS includes working at height, harness use, power tools, electrical installation and equipment installation.
This SWMS does not cover the specific set-up of height access equipment.
A dedicated SWMS will be required for the set-up/erection of height access equipment such as Mobile and Fixed Scaffolds, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, edge protection etc.
This SWMS includes a Falls & Emergency Rescue Plan.
Job Steps Covered in Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org