- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Work Area Set-up
- Lifting Material Onto Roof
- Fixing Equipment to Roof (e.g Antenna)
- Running Cables (Ceiling Spaces)
- Run & Install Cable Outlets in Wall
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general aspects associated with installation of Antenna’s and Satellite dishes on a roof.
This SWMS includes working at height, harness use, power tools, electrical installation and equipment installation.
This SWMS does not cover the specific set-up of height access equipment. A dedicated SWMS will be required for the set-up/erection of height access equipment such as Mobile and Fixed Scaffolds, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, edge protection etc.
Job Steps Covered in Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com