- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Benchtop Transfer & Placement
- Cutting & Grinding at Site
- Fixing the Bench-top to Cabinets
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Bench-top Installation (Stone/Concrete) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Bench-top Installation (Stone/Concrete) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of pre-fabricated stone (such as granite and reconstituted stone materials) and concrete countertops/bench-tops.
This SWMS includes installation works on construction sites and existing premises, both domestic and commercial.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not include the manufacture, cutting and polishing of the material.
Job Steps Covered in Bench-top Installation (Stone/Concrete) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Bench-top Installation (Stone/Concrete) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Bench-top Installation (Stone/Concrete) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com