- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Planning Access to the Height Location
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Brick Elevator Set-up
- Materials Delivery
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Mixing & Transporting Mortar
- Cutting Bricks &/or Blocks
- Laying Bricks &/or Blocks
- Core Steel Reinforcement (blockwork)
- Acid Washing
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Brick/Block Laying SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Brick/Block Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with laying bricks and blocks.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Brick/Block Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Brick/Block Laying SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Brick/Block Laying Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]