- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Assess On-site Conditions
- General Repairs i.e. Changing Handles, Replacing Doors etc.
- Working at Elevated Positions
- Working with Asbestos
- Using Power Tools
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
This has been such a time saver for me, so easy to understand!
We are so happy with these SWMS they are easy to convert into your own business. Very professionally done.
I have not have a great deal of time to work on it as this time . However it appears to be OK.
Once I do a full set of SWMS, I will be able to give you better ideal
Building Maintenance SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Building Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with building and property maintenance.
Job Steps Covered in Building Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Building Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com