- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival at Site
- Materials Delivery & Work Area Set-up
- Fixing Battens to Concrete Substrate
- Laying Structural Floor Sheeting
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
Carpentry (Raised Timber Floor) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Carpentry (Raised Timber Floor) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general hazards for installing a raised timer floor on a concrete substrate.
The method covered in this SWMS is fixing structural timber battens and sheeting using explosive power tools, hammer drills and a compressor.
Job Steps Covered in Carpentry (Raised Timber Floor) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Carpentry (Raised Timber Floor) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org