- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Isolated work
- Work Area Set-up
- Entering Ceiling Space
- Working in Ceiling Space or Underfloor
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls related to working in ceiling spaces and sub floors.
For the purposes of this SWMS these spaces will be referred to as ‘enclosed spaces’.
For any work using height access equipment (e.g. EWP, scaffolding etc.) to access a ceiling space, ensure a dedicated SWMS relating to this equipment is also in place.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks.
Job Steps Covered in Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org