- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival & Site
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Work Area Set-up
- Pre-operational Inspection
- Working on Suspended Scaffold
- Removal/Replacement of Insulation/Sarking/Cladding Materials
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Cladding Removal/Installation (From Swing Stage) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cladding Removal/Installation (From Swing Stage) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general hazards associated with the use of suspended scaffold systems to remove and install insulation, sarking & cladding.
Included in this SWMS is the planning and preparation, pre-start and operational controls associated with the task along with a ‘Swing Stage Pre-use Checklist’ and a ‘Falls Emergency Rescue Plan’.
Job Steps Covered in Cladding Removal/Installation (From Swing Stage) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Cladding Removal/Installation (From Swing Stage) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Cladding Removal/Installation (From Swing Stage) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com