- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Sweeping, Mopping & Surface Cleaning
- Spills & Sharps Management
- Working Near Powered Mobile Plant (Ride on Scrubbers)
- Cleaning Hard Floors Using Polishers & Ride-on/Push Model Scrubbers
- Changing Batteries & Changing Gas Bottles
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
I have brought many of your SWMS and they have been PERFECT! They have all been approved by site specific clients with compliments on the detailed information provided in them. they have saved me so much time and taught me so much. Thank you so much.
Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cleaning (Public Areas) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with cleaning tasks in areas where the public may be present, including shopping centres, commercial building foyers and other common areas.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Cleaning (Public Areas) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org