- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Emptying Rubbish Bins
- Cleaning Restrooms & BBQ's
- Pressure Cleaning
- Refuelling the Pressure Cleaner
- Spills & Sharps Management
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cleaning (Public Park Amenities) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cleaning (Public Park Amenities) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with general cleaning tasks of restrooms and barbeques in public parks and gardens where public may be present.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Public Park Amenities) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Cleaning (Public Park Amenities) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Cleaning (Public Park Amenities) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]