- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Access On-site Conditiions
- Fitting Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Training (Washing Hands)
- Preparing Room/Section Before the Cleaning
- Cleaning Surfaces
- Steam Clean Carpets & Upholstery
- House Keeping
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cleaning (Sanitise-Terminal) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cleaning (Sanitise-Terminal) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the job steps, hazards and controls for the thorough cleaning/disinfection of all surfaces including floors, beds and re-usable equipment.
This terminal disinfection SWMS will allow the cleaning staff to prepare complete rooms or areas for subsequent patients/residents, workers and safely limit the risk of acquiring an infection.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Sanitise-Terminal) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Cleaning (Sanitise-Terminal) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Cleaning (Sanitise-Terminal) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com