- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Modular System Design
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- False Decks
- Erecting Frames including Base Plates & U Heads
- Installing Bearers & Joists
- Laying Deck
- Concrete Pour
- Removing/Stripping Formwork Props & Braces (Below Deck & False Deck)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Formwork (Modular) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Formwork (Modular) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, main hazards, risks and controls associated with carrying out work that involves a modular system (e.g. Bondek) for Suspended Decks using traditional methods.
This SMWS includes the delivery, storage, erecting and stripping decks.
Included in this SWMS is the use of a welder and working at heights using a harness.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Formwork (Modular) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Formwork (Modular) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com