- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery & Removal of Plant
- Materials Delivery
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Excavating Foundations
- Setting Trench Steel Reinforcement
- Concrete Pour
- Setting Starter Bars/Column
- Re-fuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site (e.g. vibrators)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the excavation, steel setting and pouring concrete foundations/footings.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not cover working in trenches greater than 1.5 metres deep, click here to view a SWMS for that.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]