- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Delivery of Materials (Steel Reinforcement)
- Setting Out/Profiling Building Lines
- Excavating Foundations
- Setting Trench Steel Reinforcement
- Concrete Pumping
- Pouring Concrete
- Setting Starter Bars/Column Bolts etc
- Refuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site (Vibrator etc.)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the excavation, steel setting and pouring concrete foundations/footings.
This SWMS does not cover working in trenches greater than 1.5 metres deep, click here to view a SWMS for that.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org