- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival at Site
- Set-up Work Area
- Exposing the Pile using Excavator
- Removing the Pile using the Pile Cropper
- Cutting & Removing the Pile & Reo-bar using Concrete Saw, Jackhammer & Grinder
- Removing Spoil/Debris
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Pile Removal SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Pile Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general hazards associated with the removal of piles using an excavator with a pile cropper, concrete saw, jackhammer and grinder.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Pile Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Pile Removal Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org