- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions for Operations
- Work Area Set-up
- Delivery & Removal of Plant
- Delivery of Materials (Steel Reinforcement etc.)
- Machine Operation - Drilling, Piling & Setting Steel Reinforcement
- Manual Setting Trench Steel Reinforcement
- Setting Starter Bars/Column Bolts etc.
- Pouring Concrete
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Piling SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Piling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the general safety of work when conducting drilling and concrete piling operations with the use of an excavator.
This SWMS includes pre-start and planning, plant operation, auger drilling, setting steel cages, concrete pour, on-site plant delivery and maintenance.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Piling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Piling Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org