- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Site Assessment
- Work Area Set-up
- Delivery of Materials & Mobile Plant
- Working Near Mobile Plant
- Setting Out/Profiling Building Lines
- Preparing Subgrade
- Waffle Pod Placement
- Setting Steel Reinforcement
- Placing Concrete
- Using Troweling Machine while Finishing Concrete
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
Concrete Slab (Waffle Pod Raft System) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Slab (Waffle Pod Raft System) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general aspects associated with handling, delivery and placement of wet concrete being placed into a waffle pod raft system.
This SWMS includes fill materials, steel reinforcement, edge formwork and concrete placement and finish.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Slab (Waffle Pod Raft System) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Slab (Waffle Pod Raft System) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org