- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Establish Temporary Traffic Control
- Set-up of Lifting/Erection Work Area
- Delivery of Pre-cast Panels
- Crane Placement
- Establish a Storage Area for Concrete Element (if delivery from offsite)
- Lifting Panels
- Lifting Panel (Crane Use)
- Removal of Braces
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Tilt-up (Lifting Panels) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Tilt-up (Lifting Panels) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the general safety of work that involves the lifting and bracing of tilt-up/ precast concrete panels.
This SWMS includes delivery of panels from off site and cast on site panels.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Tilt-up (Lifting Panels) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Tilt-up (Lifting Panels) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com