- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Temporary Casting Bed Design
- Concrete Panel Design
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Laying Temporary Casting Beds
- Erecting Formwork
- Powder Actuated Tools
- Applying Bond Breakers/Release Agents
- Setting Steel Reinforcement/Lifting
- Tying Steel Reinforcement
- Placing & Finishing Concrete
- Removing/Stripping Formwork
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Concrete Tilt-up Panels (Precast Panels) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Tilt-up Panels (Precast Panels) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the general safety of carrying out work that involves the casting of tilt-up/precast concrete panels.
This SWMS includes formwork, steel fixing, concrete works and exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) dust.
This SWMS does not cover the lifting of tilt-up/precast panels into place.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Tilt-up Panels (Precast Panels) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Concrete Tilt-up Panels (Precast Panels) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com