- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of the Crane
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System
- Crane Placement
- Select & Inspect Load Equipment
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Crane Pre-start Check
- Crane Operation
- Maintenance On-site
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Crane (Mini) Operation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Crane (Mini) Operation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when operating a mini crane.
Suitable for all mini crane tasks this SWMS provides controls for safely setting up the crane, conducting pre-starts checks, inspecting load equipment and operating the crane.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Crane (Mini) Operation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Crane (Mini) Operation SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Crane (Mini) Operation Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]