- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Crane Lift Planning
- Road Operation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Crane Placement
- Erecting the Crane
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System
- Select & Inspect Load Equipment
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Crane Pre-start Check
- Crane Operation
- Daily Shutdown & Storage
- Maintenance On-site
- Re-fueling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Crane Operation (Self-Erecting) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Crane Operation (Self-Erecting) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the setup and use of a self-erecting crane.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps covered in Crane Operation (Self-Erecting) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Crane Operation (Self-Erecting) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Crane Operation (Self-Erecting) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org