- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Allocate a Suitable Area for Materials Management Site
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Openings
- Remove Non-fixed Items (i.e. furnishings, cabinets, rugs, appliances, motors, mobile partitions etc.)
- Glazing/Mirror Removal
- Carpet, Vinyl, Timber Floor Covering Removal
- Tile, Concrete Flooring Removal
- Removal Ceiling Fittings, Ceiling, Wall Lining, Redundant Cabling
- Removing Structural Walls or Supporting Framework
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Demolition (Soft) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Demolition (Soft) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the strip-out of existing premises in preparation for demolishing a structure or refurbishment.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Demolition (Soft) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Demolition (Soft) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Demolition (Soft) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]