- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Working on or Near Energised Electrical Installation or Services
- General Repairs e.g. Repair & Fault Finding
- Working in Ceiling Spaces or Sub-floor Space
- Re-energise Equipment & Apparatus & Return to Service
- Working with Asbestos
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Electrical (Low Voltage Repairs/Maintenance) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Electrical (Low Voltage Repairs/Maintenance) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, hazards and controls associated with general low voltage electrical repairs and maintenance.
This SWMS also covers hazards associated with replacing and repairing appliances/equipment.
Low voltage is defined as the range between 50 VAC and 1000 VAC or 120 V ripple-free DC and 1500 VDC
Job Steps Covered in Electrical (Low Voltage Repairs/Maintenance) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Electrical (Low Voltage Repairs/Maintenance) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org