- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Road Operation
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Obtaining Water from a Hydrant or another Water Source (e.g. creek/dam)
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manhole/Pit Safety
- Hydro Jetting
- Vacuum Operation
- Unloading/Emptying Tank
- Backfilling Excavation Manually
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This SWMS is easy to follow and has changed the operation of this unit to a very good level of compliance.
Excavation (Hydro - Truck Mounted) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Excavation (Hydro - Truck Mounted) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general operation for truck mounted hydro excavation.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Excavation (Hydro - Truck Mounted) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Excavation (Hydro - Truck Mounted) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Excavation (Hydro - Truck Mounted) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]