- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival at Site
- Set-up Work Area
- Delivery of Materials/Equipment (Pipes, Back-fill Material, Steel etc)
- Excavating & Back-filling - Working Adjacent to Machinery
- Installing & Removing Trench Shields/Shoring or Other Materials
- Excavating Trench/Water Charged Ground
- Working in Trenches > 1.5m Deep
- Lifting Material into Excavation (Pipes, Culverts etc.)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Excavation & Working in Trenches SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Excavation & Working in Trenches Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) provides guidance in regards to excavating & working in trenches greater than 1.5m deep.
This SWMS includes working adjacent to mobile plant, shoring and trench shields, hazardous atmospheres and contaminated ground, contact with overhead electrical services falls and general safety items such as PPE.
Job Steps Covered in Excavation & Working in Trenches SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Excavation & Working in Trenches Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org