- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Transporting & Loading Materials
- Assess On-site Conditions
- General Work Area Set-up
- Delivery of Materials & Mobile Plant
- Clear the Fence Line
- Mark Out the Fence
- Digging Post Holes
- Strainer/Corner Posts, Pickets
- Running Out Wire/Straining Wires
- Hanging Gates
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Fencing (Wire Stranded) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Fencing (Wire Stranded) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general job steps, hazards and controls associated with working with the installation of a stranded wire fence.
Covered in this SWMS is delivery of materials, line clearing (earthworks), installation of strainer & running posts, running and straining wire (either plain or barbed wire), and constructing and hanging gates.
Job Steps Covered in Fencing (Wire Stranded) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Fencing (Wire Stranded) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org