- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival On-site
- Set-up Work Area
- Establish Traffic Management
- Delivery of Materials
- Placement of Membrane Rolls by Crane or Other Powered Mobile Plant
- Rolling Out & Securing Membrane
- Placement of Geotextile/Geomembrane Fabric
- Securing Membrane Edges
- Document Sample
Geofabric Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Geofabric Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general hazards associated with the installation of geotextile/geomembrane fabrics to areas such as dams, mounds, landfill etc.
Covered in this SWMS is planning and preparation, training, working on steep slopes, working adjacent to mobile plant and cranes and membrane installation.
This SWMS does not cover the operation of any mobile plant.
Job Steps Covered in Geofabric Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Geofabric Installation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org