- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan (This tool is included in this SWMS)
- Delivery & Removal of EWP
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Near Utilities
- Work Area Set-up
- EWP Pre-start Check
- Removal/Replacement of Glass Panels
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Glass Panel Installation (From EWP) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Glass Panel Installation (From EWP) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the use of an Elevating Work Platform (EWP) to remove and install glass panels.
Included in this SWMS is the planning and preparation, training, pre-start and operational controls associated with the task.
This SWMS also includes a ‘Falls Emergency Rescue Plan’.
Job Steps Covered in Glass Panel Installation (From EWP) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Glass Panel Installation (From EWP) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com