- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Business Owner Responsibilities
- Purchasing Chemicals/Substances
- Training & Capabilities
- Chemical Storage & Transporting
- Work Area Set-up
- Use & Handling Chemicals
- Confined Spaces
- Maintaining Hazardous Chemical Controls
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with how to identify and manage health and safety risks when working near or with hazardous chemicals/substances at a workplace.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Hazardous Substances & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]