- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Employer/Person Conducting the Business or Undertaking (PCBU) Responsibilities
- Purchasing Chemicals/Substances
- Training & Capabilities
- Chemical Storage & Transporting
- Work Area Set-up
- Use & Handling Chemicals
- Confined Spaces
- Maintaining hazardous Chemical Controls
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with how to identify and manage health and safety risks when working near or with hazardous chemicals/substances at a workplace.
This SWMS does not cover the transportation of chemicals classified as Dangerous Goods, which is covered by the Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail (ADG Code).
Job Steps Covered in Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Hazardous Substances (Chemicals) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org