- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Fixed Structures
- Working on Vehicles/Mobile Plant
- Working at Height using a Fall Arrest System (the safety harness)
- Working at Height on Fixed Scaffold
- Working at Height on Mobile Scaffoldingand Trestles
- Working at Height > 2m on Extension or Single Ladder
- Working on Platform Ladders
- Using Vertical Ladders
- General Work at Height
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
I found the product easy to understand and modify as have been all of the products I have purchased from you. The instructions are straightforward, progressive and made easy to follow and action by all parties who use it. thank You for a good product.
This product made my company look professional and organised without spending hours and hours preparing or paying someone to have documents specifically drawn up when all I did was made changes to suit specific tasks.
Very impressed and will always use these products!
Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Working at Height Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working on fixed scaffolding, erecting and working on mobile and trestle scaffolds, extension, vertical and platform ladders and using a safety harness.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Due to the high-risk nature of working at height, height equipment specific SWMS will need to be implemented for these tasks prior to commencing the activity or this SWMS modified to suit.
Bonus Working at Height Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation and Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Working at Height Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]