- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-inspect System
- Working On the Suspended
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with with the use of suspended scaffold systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Daily Swing Stage Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation and Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]