- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Unloading Scaffolding
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Work Area Set-up & Pre-inspection
- Erecting Scaffold
- Working on Scaffolding
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Heights (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Heights (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the erection, dismantling and use of fixed scaffold.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Heights (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Heights (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Heights (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]