- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan (Included in SWMS)
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Work Box - Pre-start Check
- Pre-start Check - Lifting Plant
- Trial Lift
- Work Box Operation
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Heights (Man Cage) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Heights (Man Cage) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) provides guidance on safe operation when working at height in a Work Box.
Work Boxes may also be called Man Baskets or Man Cages.
This SWMS does not cover the operation of specific items of plant used to perform lifts such as cranes or fork trucks etc.
This SWMS should be used in conjunction with dedicated SWMS that have been developed for these items of plant.
Job Steps Covered in Heights (Man Cage) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Heights (Man Cage) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org