- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Loading/Unloading Mobile Scaffold
- Work Area Set-up
- Erecting Scaffold
- Moving & Accessing Mobile Scaffold
- Working on Scaffold
- Working on Ground
- Dismantling Scaffold
- Remote &/or Isolated Work
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Heights (Mobile Scaffold) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Heights (Mobile Scaffold) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the erection, dismantling and use of mobile scaffold.
This SWMS does not cover the specific setup of height access equipment.
Unless otherwise mentioned in this SWMS a separate, dedicated SWMS will be required for the set-up/erection of height access equipment such as Mobile Elevated Work Platforms etc.
Job Steps Covered in Heights (Mobile Scaffold) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Heights (Mobile Scaffold) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com