- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual tasks
- Pre-inspect Edge Protection System Components
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Fixing Edge Protection
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Heights (Roof Edge Protection) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Heights (Roof Edge Protection) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when using extension ladders, mobile scaffolding and safety harness to perform the installation and dismantling of roof edge protection.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Working at Heights Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
This SWMS does not cover the specific set-up of height access equipment.
Job Steps Covered in Heights (Roof Edge Protection) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Heights (Roof Edge Protection) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com