- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement a Falls & Emergency Rescue Plan (this tool is included in this SWMS)
- Delivery & Removal Of EWP
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Working Near Utilities
- Work Area Set-up
- EWP Pre-start Checklist
- Removal/Replacement of Hoarding Panels
- Refuelling the EWP On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Hoarding (Installation/Removal) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Hoarding (Installation/Removal) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines general hazards associated with the use of an Elevating Work Platform (EWP) and ladders to install and remove hoarding panels.
Included in this SWMS are the planning and preparation, training, pre-start and operational controls associated with the task.
This SWMS also includes a ‘Falls Emergency Rescue Plan’.
Job Steps Covered in Hoarding (Installation/Removal) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Hoarding (Installation/Removal) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com