- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement a Falls & Emergency Rescue Plan (this tool is included in this SWMS)
- Delivery & Removal of EWP
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Working Near Utilities
- Work Area Set-up
- EWP Pre-start Checklist
- Removal/Replacement of Hoarding Panels
- Refuelling the EWP On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Hoarding (Installation/Removal) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Hoarding (Installation/Removal) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines general hazards associated with the use of an Elevating Work Platform (EWP) and ladders to install and remove hoarding panels.
Included in this SWMS are the planning and preparation, training, pre-start and operational controls associated with the task.
This SWMS also includes a ‘Falls Emergency Rescue Plan’.
Job Steps Covered in Hoarding (Installation/Removal) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Hoarding (Installation/Removal) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Hoarding (Installation/Removal) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org