- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Work Area Set-up
- Cutting Linings
- Fixing Linings (Follow Manufacturers Instruction for Installation Procedure of the Material)
- Applying Compounds & Fillers
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Easy to access
Well laid out
Easy to alter to site specific
Satisfies the powers to be
Good swms .eazy .
Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the fixing and setting of plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings in buildings.
This SWMS also covers the application of cornice.
Job Steps Covered in Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org