- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Laser Operation
- Operating Lasers on Construction Sites
- Operating Lasers near Roads
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Lasers SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Lasers Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general use of Class 1,2,3A and 3R Lasers at construction sites for alignment, levelling, control and survey tasks, etc.
NOTE: CLASS 3B AND CLASS 4 LASERS MUST NOT BE USED ON CONSTRUCTION SITES
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Lasers SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Lasers SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Lasers Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org