- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Lead Disturbance
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site, Assess On-site Conditions
- Asses for the Presence of Lead
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Dust Suppression & Ventilation
- Lead Fumes from Heating (welding, torch or grinding)
- Cleaning Lead Process Areas
- Abrasive Blasting
- Manual Scraping & Sanding of Lead-based Materials
- Working with Powered Tools on Lead Dust-producing Materials
- Collection & Disposing of Lead Waste
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Lead (Working around Lead Residue/Dust) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Lead (Working around Lead Residue/Dust) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the possible disturbance of lead.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Lead (Working around Lead Residue/Dust) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Lead (Working around Lead Residue/Dust) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Lead (Working around Lead Residue/Dust) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]