- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Cylinder Storage
- Using Gas Cylinders on Construction Sites (i.e. Welding & Cutting)
- Operating LPG Powered Mobile Plant - Refuelling
- Document Sample
LPG Cylinders (Working With) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This LPG Cylinders (Working With) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general job steps, hazards and controls associated with working with Liquid Petroleum Gas(LPG) in minor quantities (under 500L, in cylinders) and does not address specific requirements for LPG tasks, re-filling cylinders, placarding/manifest etc. and bulk storage/transport.
Job Steps Covered in LPG Cylinders (Working With) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
LPG Cylinders (Working With) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use LPG Cylinders (Working With) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org