- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Animals, Insects, Reptiles, Hazardous Plants
- Working Outdoors
- Ladder & Trestle Use
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Chemical Use
- Manual Tasks
- Temporary Fence Barricades
- Make Safe (Removal & Loading of Debris)
- Make Safe (Floor Covering Removal)
- Make Safe (Sinkholes)
- Make Safe (Swimming Pools)
- Make Safe (Boarding Up)
- Make Safe (Roof Damage)
- Make Safe (Fire Damage)
- Make Safe (Secure Ceiling)
- Make Safe (Tree Removal)
- Make Safe (Vehicle Impact)
- Unloading at Landfill
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Make Safe SWMS SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Make Safe Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with performing emergency make safe tasks on property, land and vehicles such as fire damage, sinkholes, vehicle impact and more.
Job Steps Covered in Make Safe SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Make Safe SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Make Safe Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]