- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Conduct a risk assessment identifying potential hazardous manual tasks
- Training and Capabilities
- Work area set up, placement of equipment and materials & construction installations e.g. plasterboard, painting, concrete etc
- Operating non-mobile plant e.g. jackhammers, power tools, powder actuated tools etc.
- Operating powered mobile plant
- Working near powered mobile plant
- Document Sample
Manual Handling (Building) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Manual Handling (Building) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards, risks and controls associated with hazardous manual handling tasks in the building industry.
This SWMS also includes a Hazardous Manual Tasks Risk Assessment Form.
Job Steps Covered in Manual Handling (Building) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Manual Handling (Building) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com