- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Training & Capabilities
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Work Area Set-up, Placement of Equipment, Materials, Shelving, Work Stations
- Operating Equipment (e.g. Hand Held Power Tools, Fixed Power Tools, Computers etc.)
- Operating Powered Mobile Plant (Forklifts, Trucks, Company Vehicles etc.)
- Handling Animals
- People Handling
- Document Sample
Clear, comprehensive and useful.
Manual Handling (General Workplace) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Manual Handling (General Workplace) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with hazardous manual handling tasks in the workplace.
This SWMS includes a Hazardous Manual Task Risk Assessment Form.
Job Steps Covered in Manual Handling (General Workplace) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Manual Handling (General Workplace) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com