- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Provide Adequate Resources
- Conduct a Risk Assessment Identifying Potentially Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Lifting, Carrying & Setting Down without Lifting Aids
- Team Lifts
- Non-powered Lifting Aid Use
- Powered Mobile Plant Lifting Aids
- Working in Awkward, Sustained &/or Static Positions
- Workstation Ergonomics (workshops, construction, kitchens)
- Seated Tasks (e.g. office work)
- Standing Tasks
- Handheld Tool Operation (powered & non-powered)
- Shift Work
- People Handling
- Animal Handling
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Manual Handling SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Manual Handling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with hazardous manual handling tasks in the workplace.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Hazardous Manual Tasks.
Job Steps Covered in Manual Handling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Manual Handling SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Manual Handling Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]